The Kamado Joe Grill Expander adds great versatility to outdoor cooking, because it allows you to bake, grill or smoke with up to 60% more cooking area. It’s like instantly adding a second grill, so additional servings will be ready at the same time. Our Grill Expander is made of 304 stainless steel for easy cleaning and years of use, and it’s “cupped” feet keeps it stable on the cooking grate.
FISH, SEAFOOD & VEGETABLES
Our Grill Expander is perfect for delicate food, because it elevates the food away from the heat source enough to prevent overcooking and reduce charring. Tip: Allow the grill expander to heat and lightly brush the top with olive oil to prevent food from sticking.
STEAKS & HAMBURGERS
Grill several pieces of beef at one time with varying degrees of doneness. Just rotate the medium and well done meats up to the Grill Expander, while rarer meats are being cooked. Tip: Avoid cutting or using a fork to handle beef. The juices are pulled toward the surface of the meat when grilling. To keep steaks and hamburgers juicy, use tongs and allow it set sit two minutes before serving.
- Adds up to 60% more cooking area
- Made of 304 Grade Stainless Steel for easy clean up and years of use
- Cupped feet that secures to the cooking grate rods for sturdiness
- Excellent for grilling tender foods like vegetables and seafood to avoid charring
- Use in combination with a heat deflector for additional space for smoking or roasting
- Dishwasher safe
1 in stock