TOP FIVE REASONS TO BUY A KAMADO JOE
1. SUPERIOR TASTE Kamado Joe ceramic grills make food taste better. The ceramic shell acts as an insulator to keep the natural oils and moisture in food for incredible juiciness and tenderness. You also get true charcoal flavor, because our grills use 100% natural lump charcoal as a heat source. Metal grills radiate heat which pulls the moisture out of the food. Briquette charcoal contains additives like borax, starch, sawdust from waste lumber.
2. READY TO COOK IN 15 MINUTES A common misconception is that our grills take a long time to preheat. The truth is that Kamado Joe ceramic grills are ready to use in 15 minutes; the average time it takes to preheat a gas grill. We are often confused with briquette charcoal grills, which can take up to 30 minutes of preheat time.
3. IT’S AN OVEN, A GRILL AND A SMOKER Kamado Joe grills allow you to bake, roast, grill and smoke with a simple adjustment of the air flow. Our heat deflector accessory also allows you to switch from direct or indirect cooking, and it expands your cooking range from 105 °C to over 400 °C. Other grills don’t have that flexibility. The bottom line is that you can cook anything on a Kamado Joe ceramic grill.
4. BUILT TO LAST A LIFETIME Our grills are built for years of use and beauty, which is why they carry a limited lifetime warranty. We use 304 stainless steel, powder coated 304 stainless steel, powder coated cast iron and finished natural bamboo for our hardware and accents. It means that your Kamado Joe grill will withstand the elements in the most demanding climates. Other ceramic grill companies use cold rolled steel, painted steel and cypress.
5. PENNIES PER USE A Kamado Joe grill is likely to be the last grill you’ll ever need to buy. In the long run, it’s far more economical that buying a new grill every few years. Also, our 100% Natural Lump Charcoal costs only pennies per use and it can be relit for multiple cookings. You can’t do that with gas or briquettes.